Friday 7 February 2014

Term 1 Sports


Welcome to the new school year. I hope you have all had a refreshing holiday and are ready for a new term of summer sport. My name is Julie Crawford and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as your new Sports Coordinator. I am very passionate about sport and excited to take on this new role.
I am currently working with numerous sporting codes to accumulate sporting opportunities for your children. I will ensure to keep you informed via our website www.waihopai.school.nz, newsletters or through school notices. Your assistance is essential for coaching as we cannot enter teams without coaches. Most sporting codes offer assistance or training to help coaches broaden their knowledge and skill further. Please ensure entry forms are returned prior to the due date as the sports have indicated they will not accept any late entries. To download/view the sporting options for Term 1 please click on the link to the right.
If you have any queries about any of the sports, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 03 218 4228, email waihopaischoolsports@gmail.com or in the office from 9am-12pm during the week.